FAQ of Noodle & Pasta Maker
Kent Noodle and Pasta Maker provides the below mentioned 3 noodle dies, which enables users to make various types of noodles.
- - Thin Noodles
- - Thin & Round Noodles
- - Thin & Square Noodles
Measure one full cup of flour using the flour cup you will get with the Kent Noodle and Pasta Maker. Scrap off any excessive flour with the supplied cleaning tool. One cup is equivalent to 250 g approximately, which will serve 1 or 2 people.
Do not shake the flour cup to remove excessive flour. This will affect the flour weight.
Use the water measuring cup according to the flour you are using. For one cup of flour that is approximately 250 g in weight, you are advised to use one measuring cup containing water.
Follow the given instructions carefully
- 1. Pour the flour using the flour cup in chamber (maximum 500 g that is 2 cups), then place the chamber lid and close the chamber.
- 2. Plug in the appliance. Press the 'Mix' button (Manual Mode) or the 'Auto' (Automatic Mode) key to start the Kent Noodle and Pasta Maker.
- 3. Add water in the right proportion (for one flour cup, add one cup of water using the measuring cup provided with the Kent noodle maker). Do not add water before turning the Kent Noodle and Pasta Maker on.
- 4. If you select the 'Mix' button in Step 2, then press the 'Extrude' key to extrude noodles. In case you chose 'Auto', there is no need to press any key.
- 5. Switch off the appliance, unplug it from the main power source and wash the components.
- 1. Switch off the appliance by pressing the On/Off button once and unplug it.
- 2. Gently remove the chamber lid.
- 3. Remove the knob by rotating it in the counter clockwise direction.
- 4. Take out the shaping dies.
- 5. Remove the front panel by loosening the locking screws.
- 6. Remove the mixing paddle, followed by the mixing chamber.
- 7. Use a dry cloth to clean any flour residue. Use the cleaning tool in case of stubborn residue.
- 8. Wash and clean all the detachable parts. Wipe them with a soft and dry cloth after washing.
- 9. Use a dry and soft cloth to clean the main unit, control panel and exterior of Kent Noodle & Pasta Maker.
Kent Noodle Maker comes with a cleaning tool for noodle shaping dies. Follow the below mentioned instructions to clean the Kent Noodle & Pasta Maker carefully:
- • After extruding the noodles/pasta, let the shaping dies dry.
- • Clean the shaping dies using the cleaning brush with pin, only after they are dry.
- • You can also clean the shaping dies by keeping them in a refrigerator for 30 minutes and then clean with cleaning tool/brush.
- • Unplug the Kent Pasta Maker before cleaning or disassembling.
- • Do not wash the main unit in water.
- • Do not use an acidic cleaner or rough cleaner (for example, gasoline, alcohol, and propanol) to clean the appliance.
- • Clean the appliance every time after use.
- • Do not use dish washer to clean the machine and the accessories.
- • After cleaning, make sure all parts and the shaping discs storage are dry. Assemble the Kent Noodle and Pasta Maker back for next use.
FAQ of Cold Pressed Juicer
Cold press is a juice extraction method that uses a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, as opposed to other methods such as centrifugal or single auger.
Cold press juicer extracts juice of fruits & vegetables by first pressing and crushing them at a low speed of less than 100 rpm (revolutions per minute).
Unlike conventional juicers which use high speed to generate centrifugal force for juice extraction, cold pressed juicer extracts juice at low speed by pressing and crushing fruits and vegetables.
Conventional juicers generate a lot of heat which results in the loss of fibers and oxidation of nutrients. The slow speed technique in cold pressed juicers does not produce as much heat as conventional juicers thus ensuring greater retention of fibers and nutrients.
Use fresh fruits and vegetables; they contain more juice. Particularly suitable for processing in the juicer are pineapples, oranges, beetroots, apples, cucumbers, carrots, melons, pomegranate, tangerine and grapes. It can also process nuts for the yummiest almond or cashew nut milk shakes, which is not possible with conventional juicers.
You do not have to remove thin peels or skins. Only remove thick peels, e.g. pineapples, water-melons, tangerine and sugar beet.
Fruits that contain starch, such as bananas, papayas, figs and mangoes are not suitable for processing in the KENT Cold Pressed Juicer. Use a food processor, blender or bar blender to process them.