In KENT Cold Pressed juice extraction technology, the juice is extracted by first crushing and then pressing the fruits or vegetables for maximum yield. The juice extraction technique works on a low RPM (Revolutions per Minute) speed which is less than 100. Since it does not produce as much heat as produced by conventional juicers, the nutrients do not get oxidized, and the freshness of the ingredients' along with its nutrients and fibers are retained in far higher quantity. This technique also allows the juicer to extract more juice. KENT Cold Pressed juicer is the perfect blend of health and taste.
KENT’s Cold Pressed Juice Extraction Benefits
- Retains More Nutrients and fibers
- Produces More Juice
- Juices tastes better
- Faster Extraction
- Low noise
- Eliminates constant pressing of ingredients
- Low-speed squeezing in KENT Cold Pressed Juicer, ensures preservation of fibers, nutrients and original taste.
- KENT Cold Pressed Juicer has a reverse motor action to clear blockages.
- KENT Cold Pressed Juicer comes with a unique juice outflow passage, allowing juice to flow quickly and easily.
- KENT Cold Pressed Juicer comes with a big inlet which allows bigger pieces, reducing chopping hassles.
- Due to low-speed squeezing technique coupled with a synchronous motor, KENT Cold Pressed Juicer removes the need of pushing the ingredients into the inlet.
- KENT Cold Pressed Juicer’s body material is made of Food Grade Plastic.
- KENT Cold Pressed Juicer is easy to assemble and easy to clean.
- KENT Cold Pressed Juicer comes with two filter screens for different usages. Fine-meshed filter screen for hard fruits and vegetables (e.g. carrot, cucumber, apple, etc.), and wide-meshed filter screen for soft fruits and vegetables (e.g. watermelon, orange, tomato etc.).
- For domestic use only.