Indoor air quality has a major impact on your health and well-being. Though the indoor air is 5 times more polluted than outdoor air, many of us ignore the factors that affect air quality. One of the effective ways to improve indoor air quality is by installing an air purifier. The useful appliance is not only important during winter but in summer as well, especially if you have kids at home. Let’s discuss the benefits of using an air purifier in detail.
- Air Purifiers reduce the risk of Asthma triggers inside any indoor space. As indoor spaces are places where such asthma triggers are found. Usage of deodorant or perfumes, food smells, coughing or sneezing from someone nearby, usage of air fresheners, etc., all can trigger asthma.
- It eliminates odor and pet dander from the air. It even eliminates dust, pollen, and allergens from the air and prevents airborne allergies to take shape.
- You must be surprised to know that air purifiers also trap smoke of cigarettes and tobacco fumes, thus saving your lung from serious diseases.
- The smart appliance also negates the risk of lung cancer by safeguarding individuals from breathing radon gas. Radon gas is natural gas formed by a combination of uranium, rock, and water. It enters any indoor space through pipes inlets or any wall or floor cracks. An unfortunate data shows that 15000 to 22,000 deaths every year due to lung cancer cause only because of radon gas.
- Installing an air purifier will also remove the outside fumes and pollutants, which are integral parts of urban society. So, if you have a properly ventilated space and use an air purifier along with it, you will receive ample benefits and will be always prevented from any lung or breathing problems.
With so many benefits, one cannot turn a blind eye to the ample health benefits that an air purifier can provide. Choosing the right air purifier from a renowned brand like KENT will significantly improve air quality. However, there are some tips and tricks that you need to follow to get maximum results from the machine. In this blog, we discuss some of the effective tips and tricks for optimum performance.
Close the doors and windows
When using the air purifier at home, make sure that you close all the doors and windows. If the window is open, the purified air inside a room will escape from the windows. Air purifiers work the best when they are used in confined spaces such as closed rooms. You can open the doors and windows for proper ventilation and a supply of fresh air during the day. However, make sure that you close the doors and windows when you use the air purifier.
Replace the Filters at the Right Time
This is another important factor that you need to keep in mind when using an air purifier. The filters of the air purifier play an important role in keeping dust and other impurities at bay. As a result, it is important to clean and replace the filters at the designated time. Read the guidelines for filter replacement carefully to ensure optimal operation of the air purifier.
Use an air purifier at the right time
Use an air purifier at the right time to get maximum benefits. Air purification is a continuous process as the air quality keeps changing which is the reason why you need to switch on the appliance 24/7. However, this may affect the filters of the air purifier. To maximize the effect of an air purifier, operate it when you are inside your home.
Place it in the Right Location
Air purifiers need some breathing space to provide the maximum benefits. As a result, it is necessary that there is enough space around the air purifier. When there is enough space, the air purifier receives an unobstructed flow of fresh air. Use air purifiers in places where you sleep or work for better results.
Last Few Words
Air purifiers make a lot of difference in the quality of indoor air. Using the air purifier in the right way can go a long way in keeping you safe from allergies and health problems. If you are looking for a top-quality HEPA air purifier, check out the collection of air purifiers from KENT. The air purifiers keep you healthy by removing contaminants such as PM 2.5, pet hair, pet dander, and other contaminants to make the indoor air safe.
Read More: Top 5 Best Air Purifiers in India