Instant Noodles are a favourite snack among people of all age groups, but do you know how are noodles made? Noodles are pre-cooked and are dried, which are again processed using flavouring powder and seasoning oil. The noodles come in sealed packets and you can eat it straight by reheating it. You can also soak the dried instant noodles in boiling water and eat it. People love to eat instant noodles in India , as it’s easy to cook. But is instant noodles good for health? Instant noodles are made of refined flour, which leads to a number of health problems such as indigestion, weight gain, and bowel problems. When it comes to India, we rank 4th in consumption of noodles, which is approximately 5.5 billion servings per year. No doubt it is the individual wish to consume any food items, but here we will throw some light on the side effects of consuming instant noodles.
What Makes Instant Noodles Bad For Health?
Instant noodles are highly processed in a way so that they have a longer shelf life. Instant noodles have low nutritive content, high amount of calories, fat, sodium and low in nutrition. The worst part is, instant noodles are laced with preservatives, additives, artificial colors, and flavorings that do a lot of harm, especially if you eat these regularly. Here are some of the reasons why Instant Noodles are bad for health:
- High on Sodium– Instant noodles are high in sodium, which has a negative impact on your health. A high level of sodium leads to high blood pressure and heart problems. Sodium also leads to water retention in your body, which leads to bloating.
- Contains Bisphenol– Instant noodles contain bisphenol, which comes from their packaging. Bisphenol, a chemical compound, leads to problems of high blood pressure, excess abdominal fat, and high blood sugar. The deadly combination leads to metabolic syndrome.
- Hard to Digest- Digesting instant noodles is very difficult for the body. Your digestive system needs extra effort to break down instant noodles. As a result, it leads to digestive problems such as constipation, bloating and indigestion.
What is the Substitute for Instant Noodle?
Instead of relying on instant noodles, you can make fresh and healthy noodles at home with the help of KENT Noodle and Pasta Making Machine. The smart kitchen appliance helps you make healthy and tasty noodles at home without any hassles. To give a healthy touch, you can add choice of ingredients to make home-made noodles. Homemade noodles are fresh, rich and better in taste as compared to the instant noodles. KENT Noodle and Pasta Maker comes with different dies so that you can prepare different shapes of pasta and noodles.
The modern appliance automatically mixes, kneads, and even extrudes pasta and noodles. All you need to do is add the ingredients and let the machine complete the process. You will get fresh and hygienic noodles in minutes. The smart chef appliance is also ideal for making pasta, momos and gujiyas. You can also add customized ingredients of your own such as egg, herbs, and vegetable juices to make healthy pasta or noodles. Moreover, the appliance comes with 7 different shaping dies that can be used to make snacks of different sizes.
You May Also Like Reading: Make Healthy Snacks At Home with Kent Noodles & Pasta Maker
Some of the features of KENT Noodle & Pasta Maker
- Makes noodle and pasta using any flour without adding any preservatives
- Automatically mixes, kneads and extrudes
- Makes tasty and flavored pasta within 10 minutes
- Easy to use, clean and store
- Customize ingredients and flavor
Instant noodles, though tasty, harms you in a lot of different ways. This is the reason why it is advisable to avoid instant noodles as much as possible. If you want to ensure that you remain healthy to make sure that you stop eating instant noodles instead you can have homemade snacks. Use KENT Noodle Pasta Maker to enjoy healthy and tasty snacks at home. To find out more about KENT Noodle and Pasta Maker, click here.