Health Benefits of Drinking Pure Water

Health Benefits of Drinking Pure Water

Water is life and drinking water has many benefits attached to it. However, if one drinks impure water one may attract loads of health hazards. Contrary to the effects of drinking pure water; drinking impure water can result in diarrhea, cholera, gastrointestinal problems, severe dehydration, chronic cholic infections etc. To avoid health problems, and the reap health benefits of drinking water, start building the habit of drinking pure water. You must be thinking about how to get pure water and what are the benefits of drinking pure water, other than quenching thirst? With water purifiers like KENT water purifiers, getting pure water at the comfort of your home or office is easy. Let’s discuss in detail, the health benefits of drinking water in this article.

6 Advantages of Drinking Pure Water

  • Induces Weight Loss
  • Helps Fight Fatigue
  • Strengthens Immune System
  • Brings Glow on Your Face
  • Gives life to Kidneys
  • Lubricates Joints

1. Induces Weight Loss

Drinking water helps in losing weight. It helps body metabolism function properly. It helps to cleanse the body and flush out toxins through urine. Water can make a replacement for aerated drinks. Aerated beverages contain a lot of sugar, which adds to the body weight. Whereas, water helps to curb cravings for snacks while quenching thirst and reducing weight.

2. Helps Fight Fatigue

Two-third of the human body is comprised of water; thus, dehydration affects our energy levels. Dehydration results in fatigue and lethargy. It helps in maintaining a healthy heart rate and blood pressure level. Our blood is 90 percent water, and blood is a carrier of oxygen. Drinking water sends oxygen to our cells and organs, thus, it helps fight fatigue. It also helps in suppressing stress hormones like cytokines, thus easing your mood.

3. Strengthens Immune System

Drinking pure water strengthens the immune system. Water helps in producing lymph in your body, which keeps your immune system healthy. Drinking pure water lets your body detoxify through urination, thus keeping the body toxin-free and with a strong immune system.

4. Brings Glow on Your Face

Drinking an adequate amount of water reduces fine lines and wrinkles on your face. Intake of pure water boosts skin cells which brings glow on your face. Drinking water will keep the skin hydrated and regularise blood flow.

5. Gives life to Kidneys

The kidney regulates blood pressure, maintains the water level in the body and filters waste. Drinking pure water helps kidneys to perform effectively. The habit of drinking pure water in adequate quantity also protects against the formation of kidney stones.

6. Lubricates Joints

The practice of drinking water protects joints from any damage. Our bone cartilage has 80 percent water. Cartilage is found in joints and spinal disks. Thus, dehydration can reduce the shock absorbing quality of joints, which can result in brittle bones and lifelong joint pain.

How much water should be consumed on an average?

On an average, an adult should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. Generally, we get 80% of fluid from drinking water and the rest 20% from eating food. The amount of water intake also depends upon various factors, such as:

  • Individual Body Weight
  • Activity Level- Active, moderate or sedentary
  • Medical conditions
  • Sweat

Last Few Words 

With so many health benefits stated above, one cannot ignore the importance of pure water. But how can one get pure water and derive benefits? With KENT water purifiers, pure drinking water does not remain  a distant dream. KENT water purifiers kill bacteria remove all the impurities from the water with the help of UV technology. With the revolutionary technology of Mineral RO with the TDS controller, KENT water purifiers keep all the essential minerals intact, giving you healthy, tasty, germ-free, pure water.

  • 2

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *