Your house might look clean, but do you know it would be filthy? Don’t be surprised, because most of the dust and dirt is way too small to get removed by a traditional way of cleaning. So, in this case, a quick run-around with a vacuum cleaner would be enough to keep your room clean and dust-free. The best vacuum cleaner for home comes with different attachments, which you can use for different cleaning purposes. Let us study the 5 essential accessories/attachments of a vacuum cleaner that would make the cleaning task easier.
Why Use HEPA Vacuum Cleaners?
HEPA vacuum cleaners have become quite popular these days. With the rising levels of air pollution, it has become necessary to use the right appliances to clean your home. A HEPA vacuum cleaner is the right appliance that will help you keep your home dust-free and hygienic. The HEPA filters present in vacuum cleaners trap both microscopic germs as well as large particles such as mold, and allergens. The vacuum cleaners ensure that the dust collected is not released into the air through the exhaust. The reason is HEPA vacuum cleaners have a fine mesh filter that traps the allergens and contaminants, thereby releasing only clean air in the room. HEPA vacuum cleaners are an extremely useful appliance for people who have allergies or asthma patients at home. The best HEPA vacuum cleaners such as the ones from KENT are powerful, easy to use, and also provide value for money.
5 Essential Accessories of Vacuum Cleaner
- Crevice Tool: The crevice tool is one of the vacuum cleaner attachments that features a narrow nozzle efficient enough for cleaning tighter spots. You can use this tool to clean under the stove, refrigerator, and other such places where your hand cannot reach. It can also pick up small pieces of dust and dirt from the room and can also be used to clean along with the edge of baseboards, vents and etc.
- Upholstery Tool: By the name itself you have a prejudice that you can use this tool to clean upholstery. Yes, you are correct, the most common types of upholstery that you can clean by using this tool are cloth material, leather, or vinyl. The upholstery vacuum cleaner tool has a small, flat head and powerful suction, which would help in cleaning other fabric surfaces like mattresses, couches, and chairs.
- The Dust Brush: Talking about the vacuum cleaning accessories, the dust brush vacuum tool also comes with it. A dust brush typically has a circular brush head and it is especially effective in picking up dust and particles from the surfaces. You can use this tool to clean silk plants, baseboards, blinds, and other oddly shaped surfaces. In addition to this, the dust brush also works particularly in cleaning window blinds, shelves, and wooden surfaces.
- Bare Floor Brush: The bare floor brush is another vacuum cleaner attachment, which you can use for cleaning the floor. It can clean every type of floor and even clears the small dust from the surface and keep it spotless.
- Carpet Tool: A carpet tool can be used to clean small to big-sized carpets, high-end rugs, or a very short nap carpet. You can even use this attachment to clean regular plush carpets, shaggy area rugs, loopy rugs, and even fancy rugs.
Also Read: Best Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide
So, whenever you look to buy a vacuum cleaner, make sure that it has all the above-mentioned accessories/attachments that would ensure efficient cleaning. By utilizing your vacuum and its attachments, you will find that your cleaning tasks have become more efficient and you can get rid of the hassle of traditional cleaning. You can use all these attachments for easily clean carpets, hard floors, stairs, wall Ceilings, Blind, Mattresses, Upholstery surfaces, Vents, and baseboards. Check our complete range and bring the best vacuum cleaner for home.