The surge of industries, manufacturing plants, construction activities, automobile ownership, mining, and agriculture made humans propel towards economic success but put a crucial natural resource at stake – Pure Air. At present, people living in urban cities don’t breathe pure & clean air. The reason for this is that not only is indoor air polluted with outdoor pollutants that sneak in, but it also contains mould, pathogens, mildew, animal dander, and household chemicals. This combination of outdoor pollutants & indoor pollutants creates a deadly mix, making it important that people invest in a good air purifier that lets them breathe pure air. An air purifier that can kill Bacteria & Viruses with UV LED, Remove Particulate Matter with a HEPA Filter, and has a high Clean Air Delivery Rate such as the KENT Alps+ UV Air Purifier is ideal for indoor usage.
Detrimental effects of outdoor air pollution
Outdoor air pollution has damaging impact on human health. Different pollutants can harm the health of individuals in different ways. Common effects of outdoor pollutants include exacerbation of asthma & respiratory diseases, eye, nose, throat & skin irritation, wheezing, chest tightness, pneumonia, bronchitis, lung and heart problems. Respiratory, cardiovascular, neurological, and psychological impacts of outdoor air pollution are also significant, and children & elderly are at an increased risk.
How to protect yourself from outdoor air pollution
The best way to protect yourself from outdoor air pollution is to avoid it – by wearing a face mask, avoiding exercising in the polluted air, using an induction cooktop instead of a gas stove for cooking, and preventing children, elders, and people with respiratory conditions from going out when the pollution is soaring. Investing in an air purifier is probably the best thing you can do to prevent inhaling harmful polluted air, as it is capable of filtering out not just Particulate matter & pollutants, but also pathogens, mould, mildew, dander, and pollen, all of which could irritate the respiratory system.
The ideal air purifier and who should invest in it
KENT Alps+ UV Air Purifier is an advanced air purifier with UV LED & Purity Indicator that filters out pollutants, bacteria, viruses, and germs from indoor polluted air. The advanced HEPA Filter removes 2.5 particulate matter and uses a 3-step mechanism for 99.97% air pollutants more than 0.3 microns in size.
KENT Alps+ UV Air Purifier features:
- UV LED emits powerful light to create an environment where bacteria, viruses, and germs can’t live.
- Highly Efficient HEPA Technology that removes 99.97% of pollutants more than 0.3 microns in size via a 3-stage mechanism. The first primary filter removes large particles, the second activated carbon filter removes cigarette smoke, pet smell, benzene, etc., and the HEPA Filter removes bacteria, viruses, germs, and PM 2.5 for cleaner household air.
- Smart Air Purifier features such as filter change indicator and intelligent air quality monitoring to alert you when the filter needs to be changed & the quality of the air you’re breathing.
- User-Friendly design with timer settings & speed control.
- Cleaner air every time with a high Cleaner Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 400 m3/hr.
All these features and qualities make KENT Alps+ UV Air Purifier a must-have. Some people are more vulnerable to the effects of air pollution than others, making the use of an air purifier non-negotiable, such as:
- Families with kids & patients
- People whose houses are located on roads with vehicular traffic are frequently exposed to automobile emissions
- Senior executives who have cabins in factories and industrial areas
- Elderly people
- People allergic to pollen, smog, dust, and dander
The Bottom Line
A good air purifier is the only device that can effectively filter out any harmful pollutants from the air making it safe & pure. KENT’s range of Air Purifiers come with advanced features, great built quality, robust design, and KENT’s assurance of quality making them a must-have in your homes, offices, clinics, stores, factories, and other indoor spaces.