Don’t you think it would be helpful for you if someone makes the dough and you stay free from this hassle? Well, you don’t need someone, but, something can help you to get rid of the old-fashioned hand-kneading method. You have the modern technology Atta and Bread-maker machine, which has the advantage of eliminating the hassles associated with kneading atta with hands. The machine can ease the hard work of making homemade bread and it would be fresh, healthy and cheaper compared to buying the same from the supermarket.
What Makes Machine Kneading Helpful?
Of course, many people love the old-fashioned way of kneading the dough, but the downside of this process is that it is hard on hand and wrist. Another thing is that it would take a bit of time for you to complete the mixing of dough with hands. But, machine kneading can perfectly replace hand kneading and you can experience the ease of using it. Atta and Breadmaker machine can knead the dough very quickly. You don’t need to do anything manually be it mixing or kneading and thereby making the process absolutely hygienic and convenient.
Some advantages of atta & bread maker machine are
Automatic mixing and kneading would add convenience to making chapattis and puris. You don’t need to touch the dough with bare hands as the complete work would be done by the machine. Another advantage is that you can add customized flavors and ingredients with the dough and make delicious, healthy varieties of bread of your own choice. The atta & bread that KENT has manufactured is a multi-purpose appliance that has a unique feature of 19 pre-set program menu. Using this appliance, you can easily prepare dough for chapatti/poori and bread. Follow the steps:
- First, you need to pull the bread pan out by turning it anti-clockwise
- Clean it properly, attach the kneading paddle and place the bread pan on the appliances
- Pour the ingredients and water with the given measuring cup
- Lock the lid accurately so that the machine can knead and mix the ingredients properly
- Plug in the appliance and press the menu
- Press the menu until the desired program gets displayed and then press the start button
- On the process of completion, the machine would beep 10 times and would stop automatically
- Finally, open the lid and remove the pan by turning anti-clockwise and take out the dough
So, if you want to get rid of the hassle associated with kneading atta with hands, bring home KENT atta & bred maker that has a one-touch operation. It can automatically knead and mix the dough in an absolutely hygienic and convenient manner. Easy to use and clean, you can check out the product on our site or book a free demo now.