Cold-Pressed Juices are the new health drinks that fitness experts and nutritionists recommend. Cold-pressed juices gained popularity after Hollywood celebrities emphasized on the detoxifying benefits of cold-pressed juices. Heath section of supermarket and snack bar at gyms and spas are flooded with cold-pressed juices. So, what is so special about this juice? How is it different from regular juice? Moreover, should you care whether your juice is regular or cold-pressed? These are some of the questions we attempt to highlight in this write-up.
The main difference between cold pressed and traditional juices is the technique used in extracting the juice. Centrifugal juicers use sharp and fine blade to separate the flesh and juice of the vegetables and fruits. However, the essential nutrients of the juice are lost as these use a fast spinning blade that generate heat. The heat produced by the juicer destroy the enzymes of the fruits and vegetables.
Cold pressed juicer from brands such as KENT is a high power juicer machine that extracts nutrient-packed juices from a wide range of fruits and vegetables. To get maximum juice yield, cold pressed juicer presses and crushes the fruits and vegetables, thereby retaining high fiber and nutrient in the end residue.
Here’s why Cold Pressed Juice are Better than Regular Juice
• Cold Pressed Juices are packed with enzymes and natural nutrients of wide range of fruits and vegetables
• Cold pressed juicers operate on low RMP (revolutions per minute), which helps in extracting juice even from green leafy vegetables and herbs. As a result, it gives users the freedom to extract nutritious and power packed green juices that are rich in vitamin and taste.
• Cold-pressed juices are highly fibrous. To control ailments like diabetes, hypertension or heart diseases, it is important to include dietary fiber. By consuming cold pressed juice daily, you are assured of a good dose of fiber which may be missing from your diet.
• Typically, juice is made from raw veggies and fruits. Therefore, all the good nutrients are intact which may be lost from cooking or steaming. As a result, cold pressed juices to have the properties to boost the immunity of the body. Those who regularly drink cold pressed juice are less likely to fall sick or get infections or flu.
• Finally, the taste of cold pressed juicer is superb. One can mix a wide range of herbs and ingredients to enhance the taste of the juice. The flavour of col-pressed juice is earthier and better.
Why Switch to Cold Pressed Juice?
The answer to this question is very simple. In our busy lives, we tend to ignore our health and well-being. Unhealthy eating habits have also resulted in a number of health problems that may also be life threatening. Regular fruit juices are high in sugar and can throw the blood sugar levels of the body out of sync.
For optimum health, it is necessary to eat well. After all, we are what we eat and drink. Cold Pressed juice is highly nutritious option for those who lead busy lives and do not have the time to eat proper meals. In such a scenario, a jar or glass of cold pressed juice can take care of all our nutritional deficiencies.
Although it is easy to purchase commercially packaged cold-pressed juice, preparing them at home is a more pocket-friendly option. Just buy high power cold pressed juicer from reputed brands like KENT to make a medley of flavours and nutrition.